Seamless and Secure Data Sharing
Tamperproof Audit Trail
Automate data sharing and reduce manual data processing costs.
Replace traditional data sharing methods that are at risk of duplication, tampering and loss.
Benefit from the inherent qualities of distributed ledger technology like encryption, speed, and resilience from cyber-attacks.
Quickly and easily build out new data sharing processes in an environment that is easy-to-use for both technical and non-technical staff.
Data sharing for businesses that tamperproof audit trails and secured chain of custody
Organisations depend on reliable data for fast, secure, and operationally efficient decision making.
Traditionally, after shared data leaves the ‘safety’ of the enterprise, it is not possible to manage what happens to it. Policies and processes can no longer be enforced.
That is why we created an enterprise-ready data sharing platform that embeds robust data management inside and outside of the organisation, empowering you to make better informed business decisions and optimise your operational performance.
Built on the principles of blockchain, SICCAR is the only data sharing platform that enables enterprise to extend rules on shared data to networking organisations. This ensures that shared data is valid, reliable, and secure.
SICCAR enables shared data and governance policies to be extended between parties.
It consists of three components:
- Shared Data Register to provide mutual ownership/control of the data
- Governance Layer to architecturally enforce business processes
- Integration Layer to interface with existing apps and services, providing shared data capability with minimal disruption
See how SICCAR can help your business
PUBLIC / PRIVATE
SICCAR structured approach:
- Test and create:
- Business process
- Data protection requirements
- Cryptographic extensions
SPLIT / COMBINED
CHAINS WITH DAG
BYO ID –
- Manage data and permissions
- Cooperatively source security and communally govern
- Specific encryption and cryptographic methods for security of sensitive data e.g. peer cryptography
“Our aim was to build a platform on the foundation of consent-based data sharing that addresses the complex processes and friction commonly experienced during data sharing exchanges.”